Amwager Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
A Deposit Bonus of 10%
Delaware is a state with three unique racing tracks. The tracks represent the center for most of the gambling activity in the state. Online horse race betting is readily available on sites like Amwager Racebook. As a betting site, they are well respected as an operator in the industry of horse wagering.
AmWager is a horse betting site licensed for operation in Delaware and other states in the US. The racebook platform accepts bets on almost 500 tracks worldwide, which covers a thousand races daily. In our DE Amwager online review, there’s more to discover.
Delaware Yahoo DFS Betting Review & Promo Code
Amwager Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
A Deposit Bonus of 10%
Delaware DraftKings DFS Betting Review & Promo Code
Double Deposit for the First $500
Amwager was created in 2009. In Delaware, the horse betting site started operating a while after its launch. There are lots of bonuses, promotions, and special offers available for players in the state. Besides, there are impressive types of bet to wager in Delaware under Amwager.
The AmWager platform is well-trusted by users in the state and beyond. Also, it is licensed and regulated by the Oregon Racing Commission. This Delaware Amwager review will shed more light on Amwager horse betting in the state.
Delaware AmWager Racebook Promotions & Bonuses
New players can enjoy a Delaware Amwager bonus of up to $500 on the betting platform. The welcome bonus provides a 10% return on all “exotic and win” wagers placed during the first thirty days for up to $500. Interestingly, the site doesn’t require players to use any Delaware Amwager promo code to claim the bonus offer.
The individual needs to have an account on the Amwager Racebook platform and place bets, as expected. After opening a valid account on the sports betting platform, then you are eligible for the deal. Thirty days after account opening and placing wagers, Amwager will deposit 10% of your wagering activity back into your account in cash.
Please note that blackout dates and track restrictions are non-existent. If a player places a total of $4,000 worth of exotic bets in the first thirty days as a bettor, AmWager will credit $400 in the player’s account on the thirty-first day. This betting bonus is offered along with any cash rewards and other win bonuses or referrals with no DE promo codes Amwager requirements.
Delaware Amwager Racebook Loyalty Programs & Special Offers
Aside from the regular bonuses and promotions provided by Amwager in Delaware, there are other impressive offers. One of the major special promotions is cash rewards. It pays a certain percentage of the player’s wagering activity daily.
There are no complicated VIP systems or points to track before enjoying the offer. The benefits that a person stands to gain are dependent on the player’s activeness. The cashback percentage is higher for active bettors.
Different reward levels determine the cashback percentage. A 2% cashback percentage is equivalent to a minimum of $0 wagering volume for the month. It’s 3%, 4%, and 5% for users who bet a minimum of $500, $2,000, and $5,000 in that order.
The Amwager players that place a monthly minimum wagering of $80,000 get a custom deal from an online racebook. There is an available referral bonus program for bettors, which allows the referrer to receive $25 for every person that places $100 bets after registration on the horse betting platform.
Types Of Bets To Wager in Delaware Amwager App
When engaging in Amwager race betting in Delaware, there are different betting options for players to enjoy. It may be advisable to stick to the one you comprehend. However, if you want to explore some of the options with the best Delaware Amwager racebook odds, that’s a good choice. Here’s a list of them:
- Win: It’s easy to understand what this bet entails. When your selection finishes first, you can have a successful wager. In AmWager Racebook, the win bet is one of the easiest and most accessible bets available. Besides, it’s also suitable for new players.
- Place: Place is a kind of straight wager that is similar to win. However, there’s a slight difference between them. For this bet option, players can wager based on who finishes second place. This type of wager is straightforward and perfect for new Amwager bettors.
- Show: The show bet type is significant around new Amwager players. Similar to the win and place bet, the show bet is also simple. However, it doesn’t work based on picking the first or second winner. This option requires the player to choose who finishes last in the race.
- Exacta: The Exacta bets are different from the traditional straight bets. On Amwager, you can bet on the horse that will win first or second place. Interestingly, it’s similar to adding up the win and place bets.
- Trifecta: Similar to Exacta, the Amwager player will be picking more than one horse. There’s a chance to choose the first three finishers of the race in the right order. In other words, you’re not only combining the win and place a bet but also the show bet.
- Quinella: This Amwager bet type is not a straight one because it involves choosing more than one horse in the race. However, it may be considered easier than others. You have the chance to pick the first two finishers of a race in no particular order.
- Superfecta: There’s a close link between superfecta and Trifecta or Exacta. Also, for this bet option, you’d be picking more than one horse. You’d be choosing from the first four horses in the right order, which may seem more complicated.
- Daily Double: The Daily Double is a special bet type that functions in a different method. Unlike the others, this Amwager Racebook bet type requires the player to choose from more than one specific race. Bettors need to select winners from two consecutive races.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: You may find this type of bet as the most creative and unique bet type in Amwager. As a bettor, you can wager on as much as the complete eight places in the race.
Amwager Online Racebook Mobile/App in DE
Currently, there isn’t any specific type of mobile app for players. Bettors can’t use an Amwager Android app or the one for IOS. However, the betting site can be installed as a progressive web app, also called PWA. Hence, players need to visit Amwager Racebook Online directly in Delaware to get it.
Interestingly, the PWA Amwager app performs the same functions as the native app, including access to all tracks and types of wagers. Moreover, the racebook also ensures that a live racing video is available for users. The interface of the site is rich with different features. However, it may take a while for new bettors to learn navigation through the horse betting app. Overall, the mobile app is impressive as a PWA.
Delaware Amwager Racebook Banking & Withdrawal Methods
Here are the available methods for Delaware residents:
- ACH/Check: Players with a checking account can select the ACH option to have funds transferred from their bank account to their Amwager accounts.
- Wire Transfer: When using this method, Amwager bettors must visit their bank in-person. It is also important to note that there are hefty fees attached to it, and it is best for large deposits.
- Green Dot: Anyone interested in funding their accounts with physical cash can pay at the nearest Green Dot location. Examples are General, 7-Eleven, and Dollar General.
- Bitcoin: In Amwager, this is the newest deposit method, and it was included as a method in 2018. Players can engage in transactions through BitPay.
- PayGarden: Players can make use of this as a deposit method. It allows using an Amwager gift card from the various significant retailers to fund their Amwager accounts.
AmWager Racebook Customer Support in Delaware
There are support representatives, and customer services are available on the phone in Delaware within the appropriate service hours. However, bettors can also send emails to reach out to the customer support team. The service hours are 12:00 to 21:00, from Sundays down to Thursdays. The service hours for Fridays and Saturdays are extended by an hour.
Latest News on Amwager Racebook
There has been a lot of action in the horse racing industry, and players continue to place wagers actively. Delaware Dirt racing is one of the significant events in the betting sphere. Recently, there has been a notable turn of events.
12:48 AQU 3rd BAKERS DAY (#2, 5-1) has noticeably improved since returning to turf for his previous two starts. He ran impressively in one of his last games while facing two rivals. Besides, if you are conversant with racing, you know there’s no cause to worry about Phipps horses stretching out.
Undoubtedly, Amwager is a great horse betting platform to place horse racing wagers in Delaware. They provide different bonuses and promotions for new and experienced players. However, bettors need to be within the appropriate age to enjoy the various offers available on the betting site. In Delaware, the legal age to gamble for real money is 21 years or older. Players can choose from a long list of bet types, and if they face any challenges, which is rare, customer support is readily available to help.
We hope that information from this article was helpful but, if you still have any doubts, do not hesitate to check other reviews that we prepared for you. There are a lot of options on the sportsbooks market in the US (DE), and you can be sure that we choose only the best ones for you:
Is Amwager online racebook legal in Delaware?
- Amwager online racebook is legal in the state of Delaware. Players don't have to worry about getting in trouble when placing wagers.
How can I watch horse races in Delaware?
- Amwager provides a solution to watching horse races in Delaware. Players can watch via the PWA Amwager app.
Is there an IOS app on Amwager?
- There is no IOS app available on the Apple store in Delaware. However, players can make use of the PWA Amwager app, downloading it from the site, which serves as a great alternative.