TVG Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
a risk free bet for up to $500
TVG Racebook is a popular software and gaming provider for race betting in the US. For players in Delaware who would love to know more about this site and how they can participate, we have created this Delaware TVG review to answer all their questions. We will take a deep dive into the operations of the site and all the available options that players have access to. We will also discuss bonus codes and promo codes that players can use to get more from their bets. This is a comprehensive review for all you need to know about TVG race betting in Delaware and we have added an FAQ at the bottom to cater to the most frequent questions asked.
Delaware FanDuel DFS Betting Review & Promo Code
$500 Deposit Matching Bonus
TVG Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
a risk free bet for up to $500
Twinspires Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
Delaware TVG Bonus and Promo Offers
Delaware TVG Bonus and promotions are of two main types. They have a welcome bonus, which is offered by most betting sites when betting online. Players from the state of Delaware who sign up to use TVG Racebook will be credited with a $500 risk-free bet. These deals are available to all players worldwide who want to play on this fantastic US betting site. There is also a super 8 contest run regularly by TVG and does not need any Delaware TVG promo code. The competition requires players to pick one selection from 8 separate races happening across the US and stand a chance to win $100,000. Players who bet with TVG regularly are encouraged to invite their friends and families to join in. The site runs a referral program that gifts players with a $25 match bonus for each player invited and an added $25 when they make their first deposit. There are many different ways to win when you make your bets on this website.
TVG Racebook Special Offers and Loyalty Rewards
There are numerous available TVG special offers available to players. They run a wager rewards program that gives players points after each bet they make. To join this program, players should click on the enroll button on the TVG app or call 888-752-984 (1-888-PLAY-TVG). This is the method to request to join this loyalty program and earn more points. TVG Racebook will reward you with a point for every type of bet you make on the platform, and your points will build up the more bets you make (please note that every dollar equals one point). If you stop using the service for six months uninterrupted, you will lose all your accrued points. When you have built up your points to 2500, you will be rewarded with $5 to use on races.
Bets Available on Delaware TVG
There are different bet types that you can use to win higher Delaware TVG Racebook odds. This section will touch briefly on these bet types to understand how to use them to your advantage. Here are the bet types available on the site:
- Win: This is a straight wager that picks one horse to win a race.
- Place: This is a bet that is made to pick the exact place that a horse will come. (either first and second place). You win this bet if the horse comes out in the top two.
- Show: This is a bet that predicts a horse to come either first, second, or third. If your horse comes out in the top three, you win the bet.
- Exacta: This is a premium bet that picks two horses to come in first and second place. To win this bet, your predictions must happen in the exact order.
- Trifecta: In this bet, you pick three horses to come in first, second, and third. To win this bet, your horses must finish in the exact order you predicted.
- Quinella: In this bet, you pick two horses to come first or second in any order. Your chosen horses must both finish in the top two for you to win.
- Superfecta: In superfecta, you are required to pick the top four horses in the correct order they will finish. Your predictions have to be correct for you to win this bet.
- Daily Double: In this bet, players have to pick the winners of two consecutive races.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: In this bet, you are picking the number of winners per match in a row. For example, a pick 3, you will predict the winners for three consecutive races.
TVG Racebook Mobile Experience
The app offers players a great mobile experience as it tries to bring desktop reliability and smoothness to mobile. It remains one of the best online betting sites to transfer their web experience to a seamless mobile experience. The TVG Android app is available for download on the website, while the TVG app for iOS is available for download on the app store. The app allows you to monitor your races, place your bets, deposit/withdraw funds, and other activities. It is built for playing games on the go, and you can use the app to visit TVG directly in Delaware. If you use an iPhone, you will benefit from the added features present in the app as it allows you to watch live games, place bets, and use some other features not available on the mobile website. If you use a smartphone to place your bets, make sure to download the app today.
Deposits and withdrawals are exceptionally crucial to any betting website. In this section of our DE TVG online review, we will go through your options for making deposits and withdrawals from your account. There are various ways to fund your account, and the most commonly used are credit or debit cards such as Visa or MasterCard. Using this method, the maximum amount you’re allowed to deposit for your TVG race betting in Delaware is $5000 (this attracts a $5 fee). When using the BetCash method, you can transfer $2000 straight from your banking provider to your TVG Racebook account. You can do this as many times as you want till you reach your desired amount.
If you are a big-money player, your best method will be to use a wire transfer to get your money across. There is no cap on how much money you can send using this method, and you will not pay any fees if you send above $1000 per transaction. If you deposit less than $1000 using the wire transfer method, you will pay a $15 processing fee. You can also fund your account by paying cash at one of TVG’s gaming partner race tracks or through a money order/paper check.
There aren’t as many options available to players for withdrawals, but the available methods are reliable. For money to be paid out, players will have to request that a check be sent to them or request a wire transfer. Players could also go to a partner race track to collect their winnings in cash or have the money sent to their PayPal account (only funds sent in through PayPal can be withdrawn through PayPal).
Customer Assistance on DE TVG Racebook
TVG Racebook offers users top of the line support for their users. While using the app, if you encounter any issues from usage, you can contact customer support through two effective means:
- Live chat available on the website or the app.
- Via email; [email protected]
These methods are available to all players from Delaware, and it is available 24/7. The support team is always ready to assist, and the team is also one of the reasons players love to use TVG because they enjoy the overall experience and support provided.
Latest News About Delaware TVG Racebook
Delaware TVG Racebook remains available to users. The app is stronger and better than ever as it offers users the choice of speed and reliability while gaming. Their promos are still ongoing, and they have some of the best odds in the business. They have various race options available on their platform, including horse racing and greyhound racing. Some of their partner tracks include Del Mar, Santa Anita, Belmont, Gulf stream, and Keeneland. Although the coronavirus affected races due to lockdown restrictions, races will be back in full throttle, and betting can resume again.
TVG Racebook is an online betting provider that offers users convenience and ease of use. They allow users to place bets on races, deposit/withdraw funds, and watch live games all from the comfort of their mobile devices. They offer a wide range of betting options to users and cater to the betting needs of players all over the US and Delaware. If you are a Delaware player and want a gaming partner that will cater to all your needs while giving you bonuses and promotions that will propel you to win big, sign up on TVG Racebook today.
Choosing the right sportsbook is a complicated process that requires you to check different platforms before you start playing. Fortunately, we prepared all information in our reviews, so it is highly recommended to read these articles to learn more about other websites in the US (DE) and pick up the best one:
Is TVG online racebook legal in Delaware?
- Yes, It is. TVG is registered in Delaware and has all the required licenses to allow gaming. Ensure that you are the legal age or above before you use the website.
How can I watch horse races in Delaware?
- To watch horse races, you need to visit the race tracks or watch the games live on your TVG app if you have downloaded it on your smartphone.
Is there an IOS app on TVG?
- Yes, there is an iOS app on TVG, and you can download it from the app store. The app offers a decent experience to players who want to bet on races with flexibility.
Is greyhound betting available in Delaware?
- Yes, greyhound betting is available in Delaware. If you use the TVG app for your bets, you can watch the greyhound races live from your mobile device.