Twinspires Delaware Online Racebook Review & Bonus Code
Twinspires is owned by a rather larger betting corporation known as Churchill Downs. Delaware Twinspires racebook is arguably the best that you can use to bet on your horse racing. It offers a modernized format that makes them unbeatable.
It has been around as far back as 2007, and since then, there has been no stopping to it. The racebook won players’ hearts at an early stage, plus the parent company’s reputation contributed to the success. It is legal and fully licensed in Delaware, so feel free to dig in.
Twinspires Delaware Promo and Bonuses
The racebook offers a little token as a bonus for the new sign-ups. When you register on the website for the first time, you stand a chance to win a $200 Delaware Twinspires bonus. Note that you do not need any DE promo codes Twinspires to claim the offer; every new sign-up is eligible. So how does it work?
From the day you register, within 30 days from that period, you have to place wagers that are equivalent to at least $800. The reason for that amount is that the bonus works by giving you $100 for every $400 that you wager. It is capped at a maximum of $200. Remember that it has to be within 30 days for you to receive the bonus.
Loyalty Programs and Special Offers Offered By Twinspires Delaware
Twinspires offers its existing customers a lot of loyalty programs. This is to show their appreciation. We would be unable to list everything offered by the racebook because it is done regularly and subject to change at any time; there is no need for any Delaware Twinspires promo code to claim it. Here are some of the current ones:
Weekend Exacta Insurance
This is one of the present offers for existing players. If, by chance, the two horses that you selected for a race find a finish in the first three home; although, not necessarily in any particular order, Twinspires would provide you a form of a refund to your losing bet, which would be up to $10 per match on some selected races; usually on Saturday or Sunday.
Del Mar Pick 4 insurance
This is a bit more spectacular. The aim of this offer is to allow players to end the day without major losses. If you make a late Pick 4 and it does not hit at Del Mar, Delaware Twinspires would give you a refund of up to 25% of your loss or up to $50 each day.
Woodbine Mohawk Gait Insurance
This offer is for nights at Woodbine Mohawk. If the horse you wager on, loses the race or breaks stride, your win bet is refunded. It is pretty simple.
Types Of Bets Offered By Delaware Twinspires
Here, we will quickly go through the types of bets that you would be able to place in this DE Twinspires online review:
- Win: This is arguable the simplest among all the options for Twinspires race betting in Delaware. What it entails is simply picking the horse that you predict to win the race. Your bet comes through immediately; the horse that you choose wins.
- Place: This allows for a little more liberality. With this option, you will also have to pick the horse that you are predicting to win the race. You will win your wager under the place option if your horse finishes in either 1st or 2nd As you may have suspected, the odds are lower than the Win option.
- Show: It is very similar to Win and Place; it is a wider option. You also have to place a wager on a horse. Your bet comes through if your horse finishes between 1st to 3rd The odds are, in turn, lower than the Win and Place because it is relatively easier to win.
- Exacta: This is a little technical. With Exacta, you pick the horses that you expect to finish in first and second place. The reason why bettors find this a little difficult is that you have to be accurate in terms of the specific horse that will finish first and second; if not, it will not be a win.
- Trifecta: For the trifecta, you have to pick the first three horses to finish the race. It is difficult because you have to be correct about the order in which the horses win. That makes the odds higher.
- Qinella: The quinella option is very similar to the Exacta. In both cases, you are expected to pick the first two horses that will win the race. Unlike in Exacta, you can select the horses in any order you want; it doesn’t matter.
- Superfecta: This is one of the most difficult of all the options you can place. In this case, you are expected to pick the first four horses that would finish in the first to fourth position in the race. What makes it difficult is that you have to pick in the exact order of how the four horses would win the race.
- Daily Double: In this case, you are meant to pick the winner of two consecutive races. It is not necessarily the same horse; your pick must come through on both subsequent races; if not, it is a loss.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: This is a similar yet advanced version of the daily double. In this case, depending on the number you pick, you will need to select the winner for such a consecutive number of races. For example, if you go for pick 7, you have to select the winners for seven consecutive races to win the bet. It gives the highest Delaware Twinspires racebook odds for players.
Twinspires Racebook Mobile Availability in Delaware
Of course, Twinspire has a mobile app for players in Delaware. It is one that is well optimized and runs perfectly on all devices. It is available for both IOS and Android devices. It contains so many features such as live streaming, updates on events, replays for when you miss out on something; it is spectacular. Head over to the Android Playstore or the IOS app store to download it to your mobile device.
Banking in Twinspires should be the least of your worries. Numerous betting options are available. When you register on the website for the first time, you will be asked to pick the one that suits you the most. Depositing is instant, while withdrawal may take between 3 to 7 working days. Here are the banking options that are available:
- Debit/Credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Bank Transfer
- ATM Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- EZ Money
- Green Dot Cash
Twinspires provides multiple channels for Delaware customers to reach out to them when they have problems. First of all, we would advise that you check through the detailed FAQ section on the website; you are likely to find an answer there. If not, you can reach out through the live chat feature on the website for a quick response. You can also reach out on the official hotline – 1-877-774-7371, or lastly, through their mail [email protected].
Latest News in Delaware
A lot of things have been going on in Delaware, especially in the gambling world. We have recently seen an increment in the number of bettors migrating to racebooks. They seem to find greener pastures there. There are lots of upcoming events that we are all anticipating in every sport. The coming months will be eventful for gamblers in general; we hope you would not be caught unawares.
At this point, we would be drawing the Delaware Twinspires review to a close. There is not much left to say about the racebook as Twinspires has proved itself superb in Delaware; the reputation that it has built over the years is something that competitors aspire to get. Betting on the horses holds a lot in store for you. If you have never given it a try, we advise you to visit Twinspires directly in Delaware, give it a shot; you would love it.
Is Twinspires online racebook legal in Delaware?
- Yes, Twinspires online racebook is legal in Delaware. It has been allowed in the city as far back as 2007; you should register now to catch up on the fun.
How can I watch horse races in Delaware?
- Twinspires online racebook makes it available for you to watch horse races. You can use the live streaming option on the website or the official app.
Is there an IOS app on Twinspires?
- Yes, there is an IOS app. There is also a Twinspires android app, which means that you can get the Twinspires app irrespective of your device.